December 17, 2014

ANDROGYNOUS

8

3 
4 
11 
combo 
12
7

From a bazaar blazer | Topshop shirt | H&M pants | adidas socks | ZARA bulchers | Fossil watch

Browsing back my outfits from my old blog to the early days of The Yin & Yang, it is evident that my style had evolved into something else--something more matured. I love how my fashion sense turned out to be. I am more comfortable wearing my style now than what I had been donning before. The getup in this post was my Bloggers United 8 attire. Nothing too complex; just simple and classic. Oh wait, can we just have a ~moment~ for the peek-a-booing adidas logos right there? See, the sports luxe fashion bug bit me hard.

At this moment, I am currently thinking of the new design for the blog. And unfortunately, my mind is not cooperating right now. We want a cleaner and minimalist (as always) feel for the new blog layout. I have to say that I am inspired with how Alyssa Lau of Ordinary People designs hers, but I do not know how we will be able to put our own aesthetics in it. Should you have suggestions, please comment down below or reach us through our social networking sites (links are on the sidebar). Thank you, guys.

xx,
Gem 

No comments:

Post a Comment