December 18, 2014

LAYERS

| Royalty Bushido Jersey Tee, Pleated Long Tee, Ronin Layered Shorts, Ronin Lux Leggings | OS Accessories Seacage Cap | ASOS Sickle Earring | Nike Son of Force |

If I were a real ninja, I would be dressed like this. If you have been reading my blog posts, you would notice that I have been a fan of layers incorporated with the hues of black and white. A$AP Rocky and Kanye West are some of the persons who greatly influenced me to put on this kind of style. I don't know, I find it very interesting and stylish. 

The so-called "ninja" outfit is what I wore at the 8th installment of Bloggers United. Most of the garments worn are from local brands namely Royalty and OS Accessories. I am still astonished that such local brands would exist in showcasing high-quality clothing. Stay loyal. Support local.

Hype my look here


Featured track of the day:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment