November 29, 2014

NEUTRAL


| H&M Wide Brimmed Hat | Royalty Essential Tee | Cheap Monday Acid Washed Jeans | Nike Son of Force Low |

Wide brimmed hat game, errday. I cannot deny the fact that I am seriously in love with this hat. I have been looking for it for years now, so as much as possible, I would maximize wearing this baby. 

For my look, I channeled into something simple and minimal. I have been feeling very lazy these past few days, forgive me. But, I always see to it that my look will still have that bit of impact to it. So, I went for this Essential Tee that has a side slit detail that is totally off the hook. Hands down to Royalty! Paired it with acid washed jeans and of course, the star of the show: Son of Force. There's no denying the fact that these shoes are so awesome that I literally fall in love every single time.

Hype my look here

Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment