November 27, 2014

THE FORCE



ZARA shirt | Topshop MOM jeans and hat | Nike Son of Force shoes | Fossil watch

That's me and my awkward hair.

Oh I am sorry if you are sick of me conveying the words "awkward hair" over and over and over again on Twitter, Instagram, or even Facebook. I cannot help it. The length of my hair is awful. I swear I want to go back to my long-hair days. Imagine me wearing this kind of look with long hair. Ahhhhhhh, hair, please grow faster. Okay enough. Sorry for ranting here guys.

Back to the main topic here which is ~the getup~. I am already highly influenced of the sports luxe fashion and I ain't complaining. These classic Nikes are the force to be reckoned with. The all-white design is perfect for my minimalist sense of style. You know, just simple, basic yet striking look without going over-the-top - my fashion, exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment