November 2, 2014

MONO



| Royalty Essential Pleated Long Tee | Topman Spray-on Skinny | H&M Wide Brimmed Hat | DBTK Mini Bag | Dr. Martens 1461 Boots |

If you have been reading our blog since, you would notice how my style changed throughout the years. Before, I would indulge myself on a variety of colors and styles of clothes. Now, I have minimized my color scheme which is black and white. My sister is to blame for this. For my outfit, I feel like I want to be like Kanye. I was inspired with all these feeds on daily trill fashion which showcases these out-of-this-world outfits, so I decided to try it. You can never go wrong with B&W. Not to mention, that my sister found the hat I was longing for. Hooray!

Shoutout to Royalty for releasing this sick pleated long tee and to Don't Blame The Kids for releasing this versatile mini bag which really complemented my OOTD.
  
Don't forget to support your local brands!


Featured track of the day:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment