October 26, 2014

FALL ILLUSION



 Topshop shirt and hat | H&M coat and jeans | adidas socks | ZARA shoes | Parfois bag

If you have been following me on Instagram, you already know my coat obsession. It may be kinda weird cause fall season does not exist here in the country, but I really love fall and everything that revolves around it. This is actually the second coat  I own and it is from the newly-opened H&M. I swear, if I just have all the money, I would buy most of the coats they sell there. Oh, another awesome piece I want to talk about is the shoes. It has been weeks and weeks of hunting for a blucher pair and I am so thankful enough for stumbling upon ZARA's fall shoes situation. I am seriously wearing such everytime cause it is damn comfortable. The coat and the shoes are indeed perfect investments. No regrets.

xx,
Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment