July 15, 2014

FEATURED: Philippine Fashion Week 2014



It is no secret that my brother and I are game to attend any kinds of fashion event--anything, as long as it is related to what we love. Philippine Fashion Week is one of the prestigious fashion events in the country. I personally had been dreaming of attending PhFW for a very long time. Thankfully, we were given a privilege to see one this time around through Edryan Lorenzo of ZALORA Philippines.

How was Philippine Fashion Week, you ask? It was inspirational. Seeing the creations of our renowned fashion designers come to reality just fuels up the inspiration meter. I remember, each time when a model comes out strutting a specific work of art, "Wow!" is being exclaimed automatically by the both of us. We were beyond mesmerized. Indeed, it is magical how clothes can be a form of language or expression.

One day, I am hoping that I could share my passion not just through blogging, but also through transforming fabrics into artworks and see them on the runway. Thank you Philippine Fashion Week for motivating me in chasing my ultimate dream. Of course, thank you ZALORA for helping us check this off from our bucket list.

xx,
Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment