August 4, 2014

MAGENTA POP



 H&M pullover | Topshop hat and Joni jeans | Stoneriver crystal necklace | Windsorsmith mandals

Change is inevitable. I assume you already get what I am pointing out. Yes, my hair. I have to say that I am the most spontaneous person with regard to hairstyle. When I become tired or bored with the look of my hair, I think of things I could tweak it with. Crazy--I know... but that's how it is and I have always loved my being spontaneity.

The weather was getting somewhat colder so I threw on this cropped sweater and paired it with black pieces as well as silver accents. I was in the mood of creating a pop of color to lighten up the weather we were having. Also, I honestly have a major crush on these mandals from Windsorsmith because they are simple yet they give this appealing feel. It boils down to this: that I love all things minimalist.

xx,
Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment