July 13, 2014

HOME RUN



| Topman Baseball Jersey, Longer Fit Shirt, Spray-on Skinny, Clubmasters | Casio Gold Illuminator | Underground Creepers | River Island Earspike |

Recently, I have been a fan of the Trill fashion that is already making its way to social media. Then I was like, "Wow, this is me. I have got to make an outfit with this new style right here." Here. it. is. This is what I had put together--a baseball-ish minimalistic trill outfit. I am really rooting for this kind of baseball jersey for a long time now (all thanks to Topman's End of Season Sale which I got for a very cheap price). Paired it with this "black-white" ensemble which complements the jersey. I am delighted of how the outfit turned out. Expect more of these looks soon in our blog. 

Hype my look here

Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment