April 14, 2014

Lost again into this celestial view



ZARA cardigan | Topshop crop top,  MOM jeans, and shoes | Coach bag

Traveling the world has always been up on my bucket list. I think every one of us does wish for it. When I heard that my family and I will be flying to Singapore this summer, I remember how it was hard for me to contain my giddy self. I am the adventurous type of person and exploring is my kind of thing.

Of course, I always choose comfort over anything else when packing my things. So, I planned for travel-friendly getups and here is one of such looks. I apologize that this will be the only look I had shot with my brother in Singapore. We were not able to take some photographs of the other outfits due to our will to experience SG to the fullest way possible. Well, regarding the getup, I indulged myself into a casual yet chic combination. Oh, wait. Yes, it is somewhat unusual for me to be in such outfit but I see myself summoning laidback vibes in the coming days.

xx,
Gem

P.S. This look was actually shot in Gardens By The Bay. How was it, you ask? We will get to that as soon as we have posted our Singapore photo diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment