April 10, 2014

Experimental



| Factorie Oversized Shirt | Topman Skinny Jeans, Tiger Socks, Earrings | Pull and Bear Oxfords |

I have been missing in action lately in the blogosphere. We took an early vacation trip to Singapore with my sister and my mom. It was beneficial to us for it gave us a breather from all the stress from the recent semester we bumped into. Oh my, oh my, how I missed formulating thoughts and ideas on our blog posts. Finally, summer is here and The Yin and Yang is signing back on. Our dear readers, better watch out for loads and loads of stories and experiences on our future posts in relation to our trip in Singapore! Are you excited? Well, I am excited too!

For my look, I tried to be more adventurous and tried something beyond my comfort zone. I experimented on mixing and matching garments I brought with me on our trip. I came up with this outfit, I wore this oversized shirt which I have been looking for so long. Thank God! I matched it with my skinny jeans, tiger socks, and a classy pair of oxfords.

Did my so-called experimental outfit turn out well? Share your thoughts.


xx,
Argie


Featured track of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment