April 8, 2014

I missed you, Blogosphere



ZARA shirt | Topshop jeans | Red Herring bag | Charles & Keith heels

Everyone has this so-called "saturation point". Whether you are really passionate on what you are working on or you see yourself enjoying doing such, there will come a time wherein you need to relax and unwind. There is no exception. I think you already noticed our being MIA on this humble space. For the past days, weeks, and even months, I admit that I, myself, had been struggling on creating posts. It was those instances that I feel that my brain was beyond packed and my heart was not in the condition. In simpler terms, I was uninspired. I kept on looking for ways for me to regain the fuel I need to bleed creativity again but I failed. And so, it was just timely that my brother and I together with our mother went for a timeout from all the stresses and problems. Now, I am authenticating that we are definitely back equipped with new stories and experiences to spill around this blog. Taking a pause from the blogosphere was of a gargantuan help. Little by little, I am able to build the inspiration blocks to keep me going and kicking yet again.

I miss blogging and our awesome-est and raddest readers. With everything that was said, The Yin is signing on for real (well, of course, my brother is signing on as well).

xx,
Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment