March 18, 2014

Laid-back



| American Needle Snapback | SM Dept. Store Shirt | Topman Jogger Pants | Vans Sneakers | ASOS Necklace | Vintage Watch |

Happiness is all what we wanted to have in our lives. The urge of wanting happiness causes us to mistakenly search for it. I admit that this has occurred to me before. It resulted to a disaster which made a tragic impact to my emotions. Happiness is not the meaning itself when we try to want it, rather true happiness will be ours when we patiently wait for it to come.

I opt for something very laid-back. The heat hindered me from wearing long sleeved garments, so I just wore airy and comfy pieces to achieve a simple yet stylish look. You can never go wrong with an over-sized shirt, joggers and pair of sneakers. I finished it off with these dope gold accessories to give that street-ish vibe. The outfit is inspired from hip-hop rappers like Tyga, Chris Brown and Kid Ink. I always get amazed when they wear these steeze-y ensembles. For my future posts, you will see a whole lot more of this steeze street style.



Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment