March 8, 2014

Just remiss and stare at a blank wall



Topshop denim jacket and jeans | From a bazaar velvet top | OS Accessories worship choker | ZARA boots

I have been MIA for two weeks and I am sorry for not updating the blog. Too many events had bombarded my world. Those crazy quizzes and projects took the time away. My shop Femme On had dived onto a bazaar opportunity. It was my first ever bazaar experience wherein I was a concessionaire. Imagine how the bazaar ate up the vacancies in my time as well. I have never been this occupied in my life. I wish there is more time in a day. Oh, if only there is a way.

For this look, I just went for the laidback-ish kind. I mixed the basic fashion essentials and added an "oomph". Yep, I am pertaining to this sick worship choker. With the way I dress up lately, I realized that my ootds are getting fuss-free yet with a dash of oddity. Well, I do am loving it. Let us see where the upcoming summer vibes would take my style preference. But do not worry, the grunge in my veins is still here and flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment