February 24, 2014

Late for Prom




| Topman Safari Long sleeves, Skinny Chinos, Crocodile Socks, Braces | Cool Cats MNL Moscot Specs |


Most of the time, people seek for true happiness. What can I say about it? Well, I am no dictionary nor an emotional adviser or whatever. All I can say, true happiness is around us. We do not need to search for it for it is just beside us or just around the corner. The very essence of true happiness is the people that surrounds us and embraces us with all the love we deserve. Most of us may not notice it or even do not want to, but it's never too late to open our eyes, our heart, and our soul. Stop searching for happiness, start embracing it.

J.S. Prom photos appeared on my feed. I felt very envious and at the same time nostalgic. Getting ready for prom is what I am missing. If I will be given the chance to attend prom again, this is what I would wear for prom minus the coat, of course. A smart casual outfit, which happened to be one of my comfort zones recently, really satisfies the prom-ish ensemble. Not only that it is care-free but also stylish as well.

P.S. Shout out to Cool Cats MNL for these cool pair of specs. I absolutely loved the vintage feel and fits me very well.

xx,
Argie x Gem


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment