April 20, 2014

And then, there was inexplicable magic



Rosegal pullover | Topshop skirt | Juju sandals

My brother and I should be posting the Singapore photo diaries after such travel looks (if you missed those, here are the clickables The Yin & The Yang). But because of the number of photographs that we need to tweak, I shall give way to this outfit post first.

I am in awe that I can be this brave--or should I say, Dauntless. Injecting a crazy colour to the hair may not be everyone's game especially here in the country (as far as I know). There will always be those judgmental eyes lurking around, but, look, I still managed to do what I love to do and be who I really am. You do not dress for anybody; you dress for yourself. Since I have mentioned the term "dress", I think it is time to talk about something with regard to the getup. I love how my pullover matched that of my new hair. It makes me remind of candyland. Of unicorns. Yes, unicorns. This pullover is just lightweight that it can be used even in sunny days. Everything about it is a dream-come-true for a fashion junkie like me. I actually got this from Rosegal, our newest sponsor. They have an awesome clothing line that you, my dear, should really check out before you miss out. Ahuh, strong emphasis on such line! Undeniably, the pullover is already a proof that they, indeed, sell remarkable fashion goodies. I do not think I should say more.

xx,
Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment