April 29, 2014

Tucked In


| Topman Graphic Shirt, Tapered Chinos, Ice Cream Socks, Formal Shoes, Clubmasters |

I have been missing in action lately in the blogging world for I have an Internship that is required by our university. I get it, okay, it is indeed a pain in the ass. Instead of just staying at home, going on an adventure with your colleagues to spend the spring break to the fullest, you still need to go to the office and work. Gah! In short, the grandest vacation you have ever imagined would still remain as an imagination. I feel each one of you. But hey, if we look on the brighter side of those thoughts and sentiments, we are taught to be prepared for our future lives, paths, and careers.

My outfit for the day is greatly influenced by my Internship. I thought of something smart, dapper, and classy ensemble which can be worn comfortably as you go to work. Smart casual is not always about long-sleeves or button-downs but a simple shirt can make an impact to your getup. Dressing neatly and nicely on work will make you earn a lot of respect for you respect the office policies and regulations imposed by the company. Give my own twist to smart casual a try, then see it for yourself.

xx,
Argie


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment