February 10, 2014

Royalty 88



| Royalty Clothing Co. Baseball Tee | Topman Spray-on Skinny, Plaid Flannel | HUF Socks | Underground Creepers | Nike Snapback | Thrifted Ring |

Once in a while, we get to reminisce the past. It feels as if the chains of it is still grasping on us. No matter how hard we try to erase it from our memory, it still haunts us back. All the pains, aches, heartbreaks, failures, and griefs pile up making you feel useless, lifeless, and unwanted. Although, we cannot escape from the mementos of our past, let us not be weakened by it. Otherwise, turn it as one of your strengths. Allow me to leave this quote stated by someone very special to me. "Let bygones be bygones. Let this present time be a gift. Look forward to the future."

My look for the day is a baseball-inspired outfit. I have been enticed with recent outfit posts of baseball tees for they look so dapper and dope. The moment I saw this shirt from Royalty Clothing Co., I did not think twice and quickly bought it. I was really surprised that the materials used were high quality. It is an awesome fit and very airy. Partnered it with my spray-on skinny jeans, plaid flannel wraparound, weed socks, creepers and a skull ring. Of course, since the outfit is pretty much related to baseball, finished it off with a baseball snapback cap.

xx,
Argie x Gem


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment