February 8, 2014

The dreamworld your mind has made




Topshop long sleeves, MOM jeans, bag, beanie, and socks | Creepers | Vintage belt

Film-like, grains, and stains. Photographs with such elements are telling much deeper stories than those that are freaking clear and sharp (but I still do love them, nonetheless). Film-shot photography is completely gravitating. So much "attitude", so much "feeling". This is just the same as life. It should not always be about perfections. Imperfections are beautiful. Imperfections make you... "you".

Another all-out grunge getup for 2014 and boy, this solely reflects myself. I am now realizing the utmost need for the basics. It is just ridiculous how almost all of the times, these basic clothing pieces are the most ignored items on the racks. I came to that point as well. Maybe, everyone can relate to this. Yeah? But, it is indeed awesome that I finally get to love them and indulge in them cause the simplest of things gives the biggest impact. Yep, I am good at relating fashion and life together. They just jive pretty well. And I would never get tired of imparting more of these on our blogging world right here.

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. My brother and I are so sorry for not updating that regular, dear readers. School is getting insane and insane. But hopefully you guys would still be sticking around with us no matter how often we post entries. Rest assured, we will try our best to write and publish sensible blog posts as much as possible. Thank you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment