February 15, 2014

Behind the eyelids of the night



Topshop dress and hat | Romwe belt | Divi bracelets | Creepers | Red Herring socks

I survived Valentines. I am really not a fan of those cheesy moments on Hearts Day. I do not get why people are getting ready so much for such day when in fact love must be shown everyday. Do not hate me. I am just stating the truth. Maybe, some thinks that it is the very time that they have to make those who are dearest to them extra special. Yes, maybe. But why not make every day an extra special day, right? Love is not something you just show in a specific occasion. Love should be contagious.

For the outfit, I had gone matchy-matchy with my dress and socks. My adoration for leopard prints is revived and I am now on the hunt for more of such design. With the rest of the look, I settled for blacks to make the prints be highlighted even more. I know you can tell that my obsession for film-photography has not left me. The grains and the flash are pretty awesome. They make me feel like I am in the 90's, still. And it is insanely surreal.

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment