January 2, 2014

The Yin 2013


I myself had been in the blogosphere for 2 years now and I think I have changed and grown. 2013 had been a turning point for me since I took a gargantuan leap from Gemnikka On The Go then Androgyny to this siblings' blog, The Yin and Yang. As I go over with the 2013 outfit posts, I feel that I have finally discovered my sense of style--that I found myself, again.

This 2014, I am on a game-face-on mode. I am excited to see what is still in store for me and of course, for my younger brother (simply, for both of us) even though challenges and shortcomings will eventually happen here and there. Come and join me in saying this: 2014 will be the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-est year, yet! Happy New Year, dearest readers!!! Let us all stay awesome and radass!

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment