January 5, 2014

The Yang 2013


I've been blogging for a year now and I can say that I am blessed to reach and to still continue blogging. To all those who read and supported my first blog, Idiosyncrasy, they have been the witnesses of my ripening in the blogosphere. All of you was shocked and was saddened when I have to leave my blog, I took a risk and decided to merge blogs with my sister. I am still grateful to all of the readers of my past blog that is still reading my new blog now. 

Just a quick recap for my looks in 2013, most of them were mainly grunge and smart casual. If you will ask me, what's in store for The Yang this 2014. I would say a lot more awesome outfit looks and adventures coming really really soon. I would totally surprise everyone as I try to explore the world of fashion and to try and wear new things. Are you excited already? Well, count me in as well. Thank you dear readers! Happy New Year!

xx,
Argie x Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment