January 6, 2014

Stygian



| PROUDRACE Shark Attack Tee | Helix Wrap-around Shirt | OS Accessories Seacage Cap | ASOS Tutankhamun Necklace | Topman Spray on Skinny | River Island Cross Earring | Underground Creepers |


There's a lot of things going on my mind lately on what's going to happen this year. I just can't wait. Anyway, hooray for a first outfit post for this year. I was feeling inspired so I want to give you, my readers, a new taste and sensation of Yang this 2014. And expect more!

For my look, I decided to spice up things a little. I wore a Stygian kind of outfit. I don't normally wear dark pieces for the weather is not suitable for this outfit but I took the risk and gave it a try. Going back, I wore this cool shirt from PROUDRACE. Check out their collection! I was lucky enough to spot this sold during the midst of BU6 at Paul Jatayna's booth. I did not have second thoughts but to buy it immediately. I paired it up with my gold necklace, black skinny jeans, cool dark floral wrap-around and my immortal creepers lol. To complete this Stygian attire, I wore my most precious Seacage cap from OS Accessories. This is just so perfect! Support local brands!

xx,
Argie x Gem

Hype my look

Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment