January 1, 2014

A fading sun whispers its final goodbyes



ZARA shirt and boots | Topshop denim jacket, jeans, and rucksack | ASOS necklace

This entry is actually a backlog so do not count such as my first outfit post this 2014. As of the moment, my mind is preoccupied with things that make me worry. This is the reason why I have been updating the blog in a late state--and yes, I know, it is getting to be a bad habit that I must delete (or should I say, "we"). Anyway, this getup is another proof of how denim fanatic I am. It works like an effortless charm. And I do not think my wardrobe would be as cool without a touch of denim.

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. Our next posts would be the year-ender ones! The BU6 entry would hopefully be posted this week or next week, maybe. Sorry for the much delay guys! We hope you understand! Happy New Year from us, The Yin and Yang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment