December 9, 2013

Run towards something new





H&M blouse and pants | Dorothy Perkins heels | Coach bag | Esprit watch

Change is inevitable. It is a phenomenon. I mean everything can change... and everything will change. If you had read my old blog, you know how my style evolved and how fashion shaped me. And you know what? Blogging played such a huge role in directing me onto the destination I think I should be. At first, I was really afraid of taking the leap. But let me tell you, if you really want something, then go get it! That was what I did. I did not let challenges and shortcomings halt me from doing what I love doing. I let go of the things that are not meant for me and grabbed the things that are for me. No, do not turn your back away from "change". Embrace it and it will embrace you back. Life is just being "life"; it is just the way it is.

This "change" thing is actually connected to this look. I feel that I need a break from the grunge world and so, I tried something different. I took on the classy path and I ended with this outfit--just simple and not complicated. Everything is very basic because I am into the minimalistic vibe. I kept the top and pants as black as possible with the very reason that I completely adore black (hello to the "silly" me). This look also made me revive my love for animal prints with such amazing heels. To add a coat of glam, I threw on this rose gold bag. I did not want to be really formal so I opted for a messy bun. This was somewhat a transformation, but I think in just a day or two you will spot me with my trademark: the grunge style.

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. Sorry for posting this late! Just a little teaser, our Bloggers United 6 experience and the outfits we wore are the "up-next" entries! Oh and there would be new WHAT'S UP posts as well! Do not forget to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment