December 4, 2013

Hold on, we're going home



| Thrifted Coat | SM Dept. Store Long sleeves | Thrifted Aztec necktie | Topman Chinos | H&M Geometric Socks | Vintage Moccasins |

Time is like a bullet train. It is as if when you close your eyes, everything would just be 2x faster. I am already in my third year college. One year to go and I'll be entering a new dimension. A lot of questions keeps on popping on my mind such as "What will I do after I graduate?", "What company would I be working with?" etcetera etcetera. I think that these are also the questions of the people who are already close to their graduation. I guess I'll just strive harder and hope for the best.

In this look, I was inspired to pull off a corporate, formal or whatever-you-want-to-call-it outfit since I feel like I am already working. This outfit has been worn for many times now when I attended debuts but this is the only time I got to have an outfit shot for this getup. I scored this coat somewhere in Divisoria for just a cheap price. It was a great find, but it took me hours before I found this amazing coat. I decided to partner it with white long-sleeves, chinos, socks and vintage shoes. To finish the outfit, I wore this one-of-a-kind Aztec necktie which was bought from David Guison's booth last BU3. It did make the outfit stylish and dapper.

Anyway, the 6th installment of the Bloggers United will be held on Saturday, December 7, at World Trade Center. See you there, guys!

xx,
Argie x Gem

Hype my look:


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment