November 24, 2013

Clueless



| Topman Paiseley High Roller Tee | Zara Skinny Jeans | Underground Creepers | ASOS Spike Earring |

In just a blink of an eye, we tend to forget how fast the days pass by. It feels like I just turned 18 yesterday then the next day I'm already a year older. I don't really care about my age, I'm just thankful that I still continue to exist and to discover new things in life. I am not afraid to be old for there are many things to experience and encounter on what life has to offer to us. Belated happy birthday to me lol.

For my look, I wore a typical shirt and jeans combo. The shirt was the real deal and I can probably say the highlight of my look. It was a gift given to me a few days after my birthday. I am forever grateful. Not to mention that I am a fan of paisley designs for it mirrors the 60's fashion trend. In order to complement the top, I partnered it with a pair of skinny jeans, white socks and my abused creepers. 

xx,
Argie x Gem
Hype my look here:
Featured track of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment