November 23, 2013

Maybe, in another life



F-Stop denim polo | Persunmall midriff | Romwe skirt | Red Herring socks | Creepers | H&M beanie | Esprit watch | From Hawaii floral bracelet | Tam-awan Village dreamcatcher bracelet | Divi peace bracelet

If there would be one thing I wished technology could offer, it would be the time machine... in my case. I want to turn back time and you know, correct all the mistakes I had made. Yes, at this point, I am grateful that I became this person--the failures I had endured created me--but some of them keep on haunting me like nightmares. Oh, if there would be a solution to erase all the worse memories back in the day... I would most probably dive into it. But I doubt there would be such soon enough. This is life and I just have to embrace every single bit of it.

Enough of the drama and let us get on to the outfit. I think you have already noticed my love for denims with the past posts I had been publishing. And tonight's entry is still a "tribute to denim", if I may say so. Call me crazy but denim's got me. Denim beams out this classic feel that is so enticing. Pair it with anything and it would still get along really well. For this look, I bravely threw on my new midriff and flaunted this vintage-looking skirt. I got the midriff from Persunmall and I also purchased it in the color white. The quality is awesome and I can already think of more ways on how to wear it since it is undoubtedly a versatile number. Persunmall is worth checking out, guys. To wrap up the entire getup, I grabbed this adorable beanie and put on my statement shoes. Say hello to the hippie me!

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment