December 10, 2013

WHAT'S UP: Forever 21 crop top and rings



Crop tops are actually included in my list of fashion weaknesses. My first ever WHAT'S UP segment in this blog was also containing a crop top. And I think that already testifies how much I love such tops that I am perceiving a blooming collection of these pieces soon enough. Another favourite fashion find was this group of midi rings. I have been hunting for these for almost a year now and fortunately, I found something in the newly-opened Forever 21 near our place. Sweet, indeed!

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. This is also a backlog. I am so sorry for not being able to post this immediately since school works are always lined up. Hopefully, my brother and I would be able to post the Bloggers United 6 entries (both bazaar and outfit shots) within this week. So, do not forget to drop by every now and then, dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment