December 23, 2013

Retired



| Military Shirt (gift) | Topman Paisley Shirt, Acid Washed Skinny Jeans | HUF Socks | Underground Creepers |

I have been really wanting to have a military polo ever since but I think fate is keeping me away to own one. After a long search, I finally owned my first ever polo that was given to me by my friend as a gift. Shoutout to my cool friend, James Gaa, for this. Thank you so much bro! At the same time, I would like to apologize to all of you, our readers, because I was inactive these past few days for we had a lot of deadlines and projects to be passed as well as events that I attended to.

For my look, I wore of course, my comfort zone style, grunge. I wore my paisley shirt, it was just perfect for the outfit and paired it with my acid washed jeans and HUF socks. I finished the look with this sick polo that can also be used as a wrap-around in case it gets hot. This is what I wore during the 6th installment of Bloggers United. I had fun and to converse with other bloggers is indeed a great pleasure for me. Till the next installment of BU! I can't wait anymore! :)

Hype this look here:


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment