December 23, 2013

For it sleeps inside then slowly decays



Topshop crop top, denim jacket and socks | Viva La Manika denim skirt | Mango belt | OS worship choker | Fossil watch | Creepers


To inspire and be inspired are two of the awesome things life can offer. But in my perspective, "to inspire" is carrying more depth than "be inspired". Don't you think so too? It is indeed a surreal feeling that you can be an inspiration to someone. I do not mean this as an exclusivity to love birds or whatever you may label it; this is for all--in general. The moment I heard and had known that I inspire people, I do not know what to do but to feel astounding. At the very first place, I created a blog just to document things in my life. Then, it turned out into this style blog... and the rest is history. There is this realization that got me--fashion blogging is beyond the glitz and glam; it entails inspiration.

The getup that I channeled here was my Bloggers United 6 outfit. I took the Neo Grunge road and arrived with such look. I started with the high waisted denim skirt which I got from Viva La Manika. It was definitely worth-buying--the fitting, the color, the style... everything. Since I was itching to flaunt this crop top, it was very timing for it to be paired with the high waisted style of the skirt. To heighten the roughness and ruggedness of the look, the denim jacket and the creepers with checkered socks were the answers. I sealed the getup with the worship choker from OS Accessories which made it even more radass--just what I always want my looks to be.

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. Me and my brother missed the blogosphere so much. Yep, we will be writing in a regular state again since the Christmas vacation is already here... at last! More exciting posts (especially the BU6 experience entry) are coming right up!!

P.P.S. And oh, you will also see this look on Bjorn Bedayo's KALSADAPH site and book soon enough. Again, thank you so much Bjorn for letting me feel such unimaginable experience. Yep, Kalsada rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment