October 19, 2013

WHAT'S UP: Topshop crop top and socks

Introducing a new segment on the blog named "WHAT'S UP". From time to time, my brother and I will be posting such entry whenever there is something new in our lives. It may not always be clothing; it can be a video, book, or even a person--anything that interests us. "WHAT'S UP" is simply our "updates". This can be likened to the "New In" segment (which was in my old blog) but made deeper and wider.



As for today's part, clothing is my update. I am always always a (for a lack of a better term) "fan" of crop tops. They are just too cute and stylish to neglect. If you ask me what brand makes the best ones? I would automatically say "Topshop". Call me biased but really every piece from Topshop is just spelled as l-o-v-e. Yes, as *cheesy* as it may seem, that is how I view Topshop. So, when I received their announcement regarding the sale, I immediately had gone to their store and I saw racks full of 30% and 50% sale items. At that moment, I thought I was in candyland with all the countless discounted pieces I can choose from. This crop top was 50% off as well as this pair of socks. And I eventually ended up with them. Who would let such chance slip away? Who would not love sale? And who would not love Topshop??

xx,
Gem x Argie

P.S. These were birthday treats to myself. How about you? What are your latest buys from all the sale going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment