October 14, 2013

It is time to turn the page



Mango polo | Topshop jeans | Tam-awan Village dreamcatcher bracelet | Fossil watch | Creepers | Divi spikes headband and peace bracelets | Guess bag

It is the phase of the year again where I have the susceptibility of getting bored and feeling empty. Yes, the semestral break had given me that happy feeling, but at some point I just see myself as an unproductive and uninspired person. I guess I am really a sucker for adventures. I love the outdoor world so much, I must say--not so much of a homebody, that is.

Originally, I opted sporting a UST-inspired look (read: tiger designs) to enliven my spirit from the absence of a cinderella finish. The Growling Tigers was just this *tiny* *tiny* inch reaching the crown, but it is God's will. He knows the best for all of us and maybe, maybe it was not yet our time. Going back to what I was saying regarding the look, I changed my mind and chose to dress up somewhat feminine. I figured out that if I pushed through with the original outfit plan, I would still feel depressed and uneasy. Ah-huh, I have these moving on issues; I am sure that every Thomasian knows and understands what I am talking about. So, here I am showing a "kind of" different side of my style with all the florals going on. But of course, I made sure that the edgy sense was still not compromised.

 Now, can we move on?

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment