October 13, 2013

Smells Like A Teen Spirit



| Topman Denim Long Sleeves, Spray-on Skinny | SUBCULT Muscle Tank | HUF Weed Socks | Underground Creepers |

After a 5-month grueling semester, finally comes our semester break. I've been missing out in the blogosphere because of our finals that ended last week. There were a lot of things that happened during my my 1st semester. There were moments of elation wherein I passed my certification exam in Database which will really do benefit me as I enter the industry 2 years from now and passed all my subjects. If there is joy, there will be always despair. I had a major heart break when UST lost the championship game against La Salle, but like what they always say, there will always be next time and we will definitely conquer the next season.

Okay, I think I had to much in stating my insights, let's now move on to my look. I have been wanting to have this outfit post for a very long time already. As usual, what I wore is a grunge outfit. Grunge never goes old, it will always be new and rad among styles. I am really lucky to score this awesome muscle tank from SUBCULT which has a print that appears to be my favorite band of all time, Nirvana. I can say that this tank top really completes the grunge feel to my first ever pair of creepers from Underground! Both of these items are what I really love right now. Expect the creepers to be abused all throughout my future blog posts. To complete the grunge look, I wore my denim over sized long sleeves.

Argie x Gem
Hype my look

No comments:

Post a Comment