October 20, 2013

Tutankhamun



| The Artisan T Shirt II | Topman Acid Washed Jeans | Zara Plaid Long Sleeves | HUF Weed Socks | Underground Creepers |

It really feels so good to update your blog frequently. I am making the most out of our semester break, so expect more mind-blowing looks! Anyway, a lot has happened within the week. Last Thursday, we had a get-together outing with my blockmates. I had a blast! Then, we finally saw our grades for this semester yesterday, I never expected that my performance gave a great outcome and I'm really thankful for that. 

I was really feeling grungy today, so that's why I opted for this ensemble. I have been wanting to wear this awesome shirt from The Artisan which has this cult design that really gazed upon my eyes. I did not have second thoughts on buying it for it was love at first sight. The Artisan has other awesome shirts on their latest collection. Go and check them out now. For some reason, I nearly forgot that I have this rad acid-washed pants in my closet. I am glad that it revealed itself while I was searching for a pair of suitable bottoms for my look lol. I made the long sleeves a wrap-around to give an "umph" to my outfit. Finally, the socks and creepers combination to complete such outfit!

Hype my look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment