October 21, 2013

It is like an emotional paralysis



ZARA shirt | Topshop jeans | Beanie (Maya Kibbel) | Fossil watch | Charles & Keith heels

"All you need is for someone to come along.
And take your fears away so they'd be gone.
Because it seems like in this world... we all need someone."

Everyone is entitled to feel pain--this what makes us human. It cannot be avoided; hence, there is the existence of fear. Pain and fear both have only four letters, but in reality they are big words. There could never be a perfect life on earth. And this is why we need a "someone"--someone who will always be there to remind that perfection is not the way to go; but a life with substance. I don't know but I can really get *cheesy* at times. And such "excerpt" from this poem I am sharing is a proof. It did really hit me. I was moved by it.

Enough of the emotional side now! For this look, I tried to mix classy and grungy. Who would have thought they can be combined? I mean, they definitely can create a well put together getup. Opposites do attract, and I could not agree more.

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment