November 4, 2013

Sæglopur


First-ever smiling photo lol

| Topman Pullover, Acid Washed Shirt, Spray-on Skinny | 

I can't believe it's already the last day of our vacation. After a month long hiatus from school works which resulted to sleepless nights, yolo moments, and sweet victories comes again another semester full of surprises and mysteries. I am not that excited this semester because my schedule is really irritating. I am back to saying "hello" to morning classes which will be a nightmare for me. But, sooner or later I'll get used to it. 

For my OOTD, I put together a laid back outfit that would adapt to a chilly Sunday morning. Now, that's an indicator that Christmas season is fast approaching! Hooray for gifts lol! I wore a pullover which was bought from David Guison's booth last Bloggers United 4. This was a real score for me because it fits perfectly well on anything. An acid washed shirt is worn underneath it to give the outfit a hint of smart casual style. Finished it off with a pair of skiiny jeans and boots. I hope for a fruitful semester to all of us! Cheers!
xx,
Argie x Gem
Hype my look here:
Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment