September 23, 2013

Cold Front



| Topman Trench Coat Cardigan, Button-Down, Chinos | Vintage Moccasins |

For some reason, I tried my best to get an outfit post for you guys. I had to take sacrifices in terms of space and location due to non-stop raining. Luckily, my sister and I managed to get some outfit shots even though we have limited space and area. For my OOTD, I tried something different, something that has a combination smart casual and laid back. Not to mention, that this day is very special because my sister turned 20 and I was like: "We're having a celebration, let them stay high" LOLJK.

Let's look more into the details. I basically used the mix & match technique to make this outfit. Since the trench coat cardigan has a navy blue color, I opt to combine it with different hues of blue. I love how it looked together with my vintage moccasins which happens to be my school shoes. I fell in love with it. They are just precious.

xx,
Argie x Gem


No comments:

Post a Comment