September 15, 2013

A mirror of the soul



Crop top | ZARA skirt | Topman polo | Creepers | Fossil watch


Can I just take a breath? *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* To-do’s are piling up as if there will never be tomorrow. With just a little time left, I do not know if it is even possible to finish them all. Seriously. There’s got to be a “pause” button somewhere. And how I wish there really is. But thankfully, tonight, I got to squeeze in a post I had been dying to show you guys. A break from all the stresses of school is what I need--oh, thank God there's the blogging world. For this look, I went for an all-out grunge getup. The crop top is a "treat" to the eyes! Its vibrancy is commendable. Houndstooth always makes me all giddy and this skirt is a proof to that!! I really really need more of this in my wardrobe. I don't think denim will ever be out of style. I mean it has left a mark in the fashion industry and never will it be erased. Hmm, and creepers--my statement shoes. Need I say more? You see, every piece has something to tell and combining them reveals a story. In my perspective, fashion is not just fashion per se, it is a book that is filled with rich emotions and expressions about thy self. Don't just look at it, learn to read.

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment