September 8, 2013

Camouflage



| Stüssy Camouflage Button-down | Topman Camouflage Snapback, Spray-on Skinny | River Island Ear spike | Boots |

At last, I finally got the time to post a new outfit look. It feels so good to be back in the blogosphere! I have been waiting for this day to post this outfit of mine! I am more excited to share this with you guys!

Let's now proceed on my look. I have no idea what to wear, really. I have been thinking on what to wear that would make an impact on my very first post on our new blog. Until, I came up with a military grunge look. I remembered buying this cool button-down on JP Singson's booth that was sold in a very cheap price last Bloggers United 5. I am very lucky to score this one! Since, I have a camo snapback, I thought of incorporating it with my outfit. Lastly, I combined it with an all-black shade for the bottom part for a grunge finish.

xx,
Argie x Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment