September 1, 2013

If I were a doll, I would be a grunge one



Topshop shirt and skirt | Maya Kibbel beanie | Creepers | River Island socks | Fossil watch | Tam-awan Village bracelet | Reese Lansangan choker

I had been saving this post in the drafts since the past month. We wanted the blog layout and everything in it to be perfect before jumping right onto publishing an entry. And since, the blog is officially alive and kicking, I could already show this set to you. Oh how do you love the vibes? Film-inspired photography would always be on the top of my list. What more if it meets with grunge? Grunge style undoubtedly defines myself. The beanie, creepers, and attitude invigorated the simple shirt and skirt combination into a rather enticing number. I would have to say that such style helped me find who I really am and what I want to become. It has always occupied the biggest portion in me--no questions asked.

xx,
Gem x Argie

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely! Following now. Keep the good work!

    Loves. RJ.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit the skirt is amazing!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete