October 11, 2013

She has always been a gem



Topshop dress and jacket | Creepers | DKNY watch

Her Name Defines It All
by yours truly

Eyes as glittery as the stars
Smile as saccharine as the candies
Hair as effortless as the waves
With a heart as soft as the cottons

Indeed, she was once fragile
Oh, she thinks her life was really fatal
But thankfully reality sculpted her
Into a someone stronger

Storms passed through
Like there’s no tomorrow
Equipped with passion and dedication
She remained firm and stable

Challenges and trials polished her
Like a diamond that sparkles even brighter
Her determination is the emblem
That she is really a “Gem”


It is official. Farewell to my teenage self as I just turned twenty last September 22nd. Indeed, the past 19 years may not be perfect, but such years molded me into the person I am today. Still the "Gem" but a much better version, if I could say so.

Twenty, oh twenty. I cannot wait what is in store for me.

P.S. Forgive me for I have just posted this. School refrained me from blogging such. But fortunately, the first semester just ended and I am so thrilled to be blogging back on a regular state.

xx,
Gem x Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment