January 20, 2014

Blue Hawaii



| Topman Snapback, Acid Wash Polo, Graphic Shirt, Spray-on Skinny, Navajo Socks | Vans Era | River Island Ear Spike | Seiko Vintage Watch |


There will always be a piece among us who would over think or in short be paranoid. I, myself, concede on this personality disorder. Often times, I put myself in a realm where I compose hasty generalizations and fear every single thing that has not happened yet. Numerous thoughts of "what ifs", "hows", and "whys"--a huge mass of adverse sentiments. But, there is this close friend of mine who once told me that, "Worrying for things that will not happen is stupid. It is like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain." He was precisely correct. It does serve as an eye opener. I think it's time to convert my pessimistic self into an optimistic one.

What I wore today is totally different on my previous posts. This time my street style is turned on. Shout out to the chilly weather for it enabled me to wear layers of clothes for the day. Hooray! Anyway, I wore this awesome graphic tee and layered it with an acid wash polo. I got these beauties from Topman's End of The Year Sale, it was definitely a great find! Not to mention, that this was given to me as a gift by someone really special. I partnered it with my skinny jeans, socks and a pair of sneakers to makeweight the outfit. To finish the street steeze, I wore a floral snap back and the coolest ear spike ever.

xx,
Argie x Gem


Hype my look

Track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment