June 26, 2014

BLONDE AND BLACK



 ZARA top | Topshop Leigh jeans | Juju jellies | adidas watch

Hello, hello blogging world. Oh how I have missed you again. My brother and I are really sorry for leaving this space for quite a long time. We were preoccupied with some things, but now, I said to myself: "Why not start making time on blogging tonight and continue leaving inspirations in the digital atmosphere?". And here it is. Yes, I believe we need to do a lot of catching up. But do not worry; we got you, our dearest readers--like really.

P.S. We are actually revamping this blog site, so the reading experience would be much more special. The bits and pieces of such layout will be installed through baby steps and not in just one sitting. This is because we want everything to be perfect. Indeed, slowly but surely. And, also the next SG photo diary will be published next week. So, watch out for that as well.

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment