December 28, 2013

Seacage



| OS Accessories Seacage Cap | Mickey Mouse Pullover (JP Singson's Booth) | Zara Skinny Jean | River Island Skull Earring | Underground Creepers |

I have so much hate on how fast the days are passing by. A few more days and I will be saying "hi" to all my university friends namely, Stress, Sleepless Nights, Procrastination, and a whole lot more. The only reason that I hold on to keep me going is that just a few years more and I will climb the stage wearing a toga and receive my diploma. Just a little longer, we're almost there.

Anyway, I opt for a dark outfit today. I went for this kind of color because I finally got my first-ever item from OS Accessories which is the Seacage Cap. I have fallen in love with this cap since the first time I saw it on OS Accessories catalog. It is just so exceptional, I love it so much. Thank you so much OS Accessories! Much love for y'all. Going back, I wore this awesome find from JP Singson's booth last BU6. I am a huge fan Mickey Mouse and I did not have second thoughts on buying it. I got it only for 400 pesos. I felt like a kid filled with effervescent joy. I wore skinny jeans and creepers to complement the outfit. To finish it up, I wore this cool skull earring from River Island courtesy of ASOS

Hype my look


Featured track of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment